Skip to content
- Gamification often adds game elements and systems such as story, characters, meta-gameplay, student agency, and project based learning.
- Work with educators to concept, design, and implement frameworks that use game elements to engage students in learning activities.
Game Based Education
- Game Based Education uses games as a tool to allow students to explore the use of curriculum concepts, and thereby gain meaningful comprehension of curriculum concepts.
- Game types can vary from simple arcade to complex STEM or SEL sandboxes.
- Concept designs with educators to identify specifics of students, curriculum, technology, and desired depth of mastery
- Designing with educators to craft games for specific students, curriculum, pedagogy, and learning outcomes
- Plan for gathering assessment metrics from gameplay events